Do you need to talk to a Depakote lawsuit attorney? Contact Williams Hart today - 800-761-3187.

Will I Have Access to My Child’s Compensation?

Depending on the circumstances of your case, the court may rule to provide a child with compensation for his or her suffering instead of providing those funds to the parents. If a child receives a portion of the award for his or her injuries and suffering, that compensation is often kept in a special account until the child turns 18 years old. With special permission, parents may be able to recover some of these funds if they need to use the money in raising the child.

For more information regarding your rights and options as an affected parent, share your story with the Depakote lawyers of Williams Hart by calling 800-761-3187 today.

Contact Williams Hart

By submitting this form, you certify that you agree to our terms and conditions and wish to be contacted regarding your inquiry.

Williams Hart Represents Depakote Victims Nationwide

Williams Hart represents clients across the country. Click here to learn more.

home  |  about us  |  attorneys  |  depakote  |  birth defects  |  other side effects  |  faqs  |  articles  |  legal resources  |  contact us  |  press  |  blog  |  Log in
Copyright ©2007-2010 Williams Hart. Attorneys are licensed only in the state of Texas unless otherwise indicated in the biographical section. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Williams Hart's primary office is located in Texas. Terms of Use. Disclaimer. Sitemap.
8441 Gulf Freeway, Suite 600, Houston, TX 77017-5051 -- 800-761-3187